Monday, September 17, 2012

It's Not What I Thought It Was!

I have been dealing with a rash on the top of my arms now for a week.......
a few other symptoms such as headache, hoarseness, a few heart palpitations (like a flutter).....nothing serious.
 
I thought it was the Chia Seeds I had started eating in my oatmeal, after about 4 days of eating them I thought I may be allergic to them so I stopped......The rash did not get any better......matter of fact is got worse!

This morning at work I had the worse heart palpitation I have ever had and thought I was going to pass out!
I had enough........what is going on I thought.....so I called my hubby to take me to the ER!

Of course they take lots and lots of blood, EKG, chest X-ray.....all came back great. Long story short....we think its the Veramyst nasal spray I have been using for the past 3 weeks for my allergies.....it seems the steroid in it is my culprit....NO MORE Veramyst for me! Now I just wait for about 3 or 4 days to see if the rash clears up!

I took this shot a couple of years ago......I love this beautiful old Maple tree at my daughters house. I look forward every year to see its beautiful transition in the Fall.

Hope everyone has had a great Monday......Fall in definitely in the air!

God Bless
&
"Capture the Moment"


~Linda~

Linda Segerson Photography @ Zenfolio

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! glad you have (hopefully) a cause figured out! i hope it gets better right away!

    that's a cute phoebe or peewee in that photo. and gorgeous maple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa....I only Hope we got it figured out!

      Delete
  2. oh wow... that sounds so scary. i'm glad to hear you have figured it all out ... feel better. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth....I was a little nervous this morning but feel better about it now. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Yikes, glad everything turned out well. Now to find something for the allergies that don't trigger such severe symptoms. I too love the maple tree photo. Take care and I hope you're feeling much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia.....much better today, the rash is starting to fade and the palpitations have stopped. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete