Monday, August 20, 2012

I had a little help shooting this barn!

I went and stayed with our 2 grandsons for a couple of days and we went for a ride looking for barns. On the way back to the house we spotted this one. 

Kelby our almost 10yr old grandson asked if he could shoot it for me.....sure I said, I knew he would do a great job. I started teaching him when he was about 3 yrs old on how to use a camera and bought him his first real digital camera for his 5th birthday.

And of course he could not resist shooting the hay sitting in front of the fence.....

I am very proud of our grandson for doing such a wonderful job!

We had a great time and it was fun having them along spotting things for me to shoot.

Have a great and blessed week!

God Bless
&
"Capture the Moment"

~Linda~  

Linda Segerson Photography @ Zenfolio

2 comments:

  1. he did a fine job! love the dip of the roof and the reflection in the top shot. :)

    ReplyDelete