Thursday, August 9, 2012

Today is National Book Lover's Day

Of course my #1 Book is the Holy Bible...

I am writing this post while at work....shame on me.....but I am at a slow time right now but not for long. I just don't like to sit and not do something so here I am blogging. This is why I borrowed images from Amazon...hope it's ok to do this....oh well it's done now.

There are so many other books I enjoy reading....
but
here are a few of my favorites.......this don't count my favorite magazines....just books.


I love reading about the work of
Ansel Adams...one of the greatest photographers of all times!


I love reading about the Life of the Amish.....I have several of these books at home and have read some of them more than once. There are so many more great books on Amazon about their lives. One of my favorite authors that write about the Amish is Beverly Lewis.


I need to get to a place to make more time for reading, working full time and working on my photography as much as possible and family time, there is just not enough hours in the day.

Do you have favorite books...I would love for you to share them with us!

God Bless
&
"Happy Reading"

~Linda~

Linda Segerson Photography @ Zenfolio




No comments:

Post a Comment